Just 70 kilometres from the Frank Pais International Airport, the protected Playa Pesquero near Bahia de Naranjo National Park offers golden sand and warm, shallow waters, near some of Cuba’s best diving.
As a protected beach, Playa Pesquero features a large coral reef and exotic vegetation — all just steps from a guest’s hotel room door.
• The all inclusive PLAYA PESQUERO Resort Suites and Spa offer 1,000 rooms in four categories: 600 standard rooms, 264 superior rooms. Along with connected rooms and those for reduced mobility. 80 Superior plus rooms with upscale personilized service.
• The resort offers a range of options for breakfast, lunch and dinner with 10 restaurants and eight bars, featuring everything from Cuban cuisine to seafood, Italian, Mediterranean, vegetarian and the first Japanese restaurant in Cuba! Bar service available 24 hours a day!
• Featuring three freshwater pools, complimentary water sports, snorkeling, sailing as well as land activities, such as archery, tennis and volleyball. There is also an expansive fitness centre.
• This family-friendly resort offers supervised kid’s club and a variety of kid friendly food options.
• Spanish lessons and Salsa dance classes.