Sol Cayo Coco
LocationDirectly on the beach.
Standard Room: Air-conditioned • 1 Queen or 2 Double beds • Bathroom with shower (shower and tub available in some rooms) • Hairdryer • Mini fridge with water on arrival • Satellite TV • Telephone • Safety deposit box on request ($) • Balcony or patio • 220 voltage Standard Ocean View Room: same as standard with ocean view
Superior Sea View: Private Check-in until 22:00 hrs. Welcome cocktail. Bathrobe. Electric coffeemaker with tea and coffee. Beach towels in room. 3 Guaranteed reservations in a-la-carte restaurants for stays of 7 days. Lobster dinner (Once per stay, On Request) for stays of 07 nigths minimum. Guarantee Late check out till 15:00 hrs. Minibar at the arrival with refreshment drinks/beers/water bottle
Please note as part of Hotel's Annual Maintenance Plan, we will carry out the process of maintenance and cleaning of our swimming pool from June 5 to 10 (both days included).This process will not include the entire pool area, affecting only two vessels at a time, continuing to open and service the other two. However during this period, guests can also use the pool at the Hotel Tryp Cayo Coco which will have access to all-inclusive service from 10:00 am to 17:00 pm, for which the customer only must apply for a bracelet Reception Sol Cayo Coco before departure. In addition to these alternatives, the hotel will expand its program of activities on the beach.
270 rooms • 3 storey buildings • 2 swimming pools with children’s area • Beach towels & lounge chairs • Buffet restaurant • À la carte restaurant: International (once per week, subject to availability, supplements may apply for lobster and shrimp) • Snack bar • Grill • 6 bars including 24 hour lobby bar (non alcoholic drinks in bars from 02:00 till 07:00 hours) • 2 tennis courts: day time & night time tennis ($) • Gym • Massage ($) • 24 hr medical service ($) • Sauna • Souvenir shops ($) • Internet ($) • Wi-Fi ($) in the lobby
Telephone: 011 53 33 30 1280
Distance from Airport to Hotel: 13km (approx. 15 mins)
Note: Dress code in effect for à la carte restaurants.
- Buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner daily & snacks
- À la carte restaurants (reservations required)
- Unlimited national and international drinks
- House wine, water, soft drinks & beer with dinner: supplements may apply with upgraded wines and premium brands
- Non motorized water sports as available: pedal boats, snorkeling & kayaks
- Introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool (once per week)
- Daily activities: tennis, mini-golf, volleyball, ping pong, archery, aerobics, Spanish & dance lessons, billiards, darts, board games, beach & pool games
- Nightly entertainment
- Mini club: ages 4-12 years & Baby club: ages 0-4 years. Open from 10:00 to 17:00 hours