Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa
LocationDirectly on the beach.
Paradisus Junior Suite: Air-conditioned • 1 King or 2 Double beds • Bathroom with tub and shower • Hairdryer • Iron & ironing board • Living room • Mini bar stocked daily • Coffee maker • Bathrobes • Satellite TV • Telephone • Safety deposit box • Balcony or terrace • 220 Voltage Paradisus Junior Suite Ocean View: Same as Paradisus Junior Suite with an ocean view Family Concierge Junior Suite: Same as Paradisus Junior Suite and Wi-Fi free Family Concierge Junior Suite Garden Swim Up: same as Family Concierge Junior Suite with access to Swim Up pool
794 rooms in fifty-two 1, 2 & 3 storey bungalows • 6 swimming pools (one is exclusive for royal service clients and 3 exclusives for Family Concierge clients, 1 for adult and two for child) and 8 swim up pool • Lounge chairs • Beach towels • 2 buffet restaurant • 1 mini/buffet • 8 À la carte restaurants: Italian, Japanese, Mexican, 2 Cuban fusion, Latin & 2 International Gourmet (one is exclusive for royal service clients and 2 are exclusives for Family Concierge clients) • Room service 24 hr • 14 Bars including swim up bar (two bars are exclusive to royal service clients and 5 are exclusives for Family Concierge clients) • Fun pub • Fitness centre • Spa ($) • Massage ($) • Beauty salon ($) • Boutiques ($) • Games room • Medical service ($) • Car rental ($) • Meeting facilities ($) • Laundry service ($)
Telephone: 011 53 45 66 8700
Distance from Airport to Hotel: 45km (approx. 45 mins.)
Note: Dress code in effect at the à la carte restaurant
Royal Service Section($)
Butler service, welcome cocktail, late checkout based on availability, daily turn down service, personalized service from staff, 1 YHI-SPA water journey included per guest per stay, 30% discount of spa massages, guaranteed à la carte dinners, stocked mini bar, VIP room amenities, bathrobe, slippers and free Wi-Fi.
Family Concierge Section
Exclusive Family Lounge: separate building located approximately 250 meters from the beach, Livinglounge- reception with internet ($) area, Concierge Service, Exclusive pools: main pool and children’s pool, Souvenir shop, Pool Concierge, Swim Up pools*(Several private swim up pools for every 2 or 3 bungalows with direct access from the room), Kid’s Zone (0-18yrs) which includes cribs, video games room, board games room, reading and TV room, activities and entertainment. Room categories in the Family Concierge section include junior suite, junior suite garden swim up pool and one bedroom master suites. Wi-Fi free in the entire hotel.
Golf with Melia - Click here for details
Resort Credits - Click here for details
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily & 24 hour snacks
- À la carte restaurants (reservations required)
- National and international drinks: 24 hrs – including premium brands: wine, beer, water and soft drinks at restaurants
- Daily activities: day time and night time tennis, volleyball, archery, aerobics, water-polo, billiards, ping-pong, shuffle board, minibowling, dance and Spanish lessons
- One free scuba dive per person per day from Monday to Saturday with an introductory lesson in the pool, Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays (reservations required)
- Non-motorized water sports including snorkeling, sailing, windsurfing including lessons, canoe, catamaran, pedal boats, kayak (upon availability)
- Mini club for ages 5-12 years and baby club for ages 0-4 years
- Nightly entertainment