The Reserve Paradisus Varadero
Click here for photo gallery
LocationDirectly on the beach.
Exclusive section of the hotel Paradisus Varadero.
The Reserve Junior Suite: Air-conditioned • One king or two 3/4 beds • Full bathroom (bath or shower) • Hairdryer • Living room • Mini-bar (stocked daily) • Coffee maker • Iron and ironing board • Television (satellite) • Telephone • Safety deposit box • Balcony • 220V
The Reserve Junior Suite access to the pool: such as the junior suite but direct access to the pool
The Reserve Section
• Exclusive 284-room suite with private pool, Restaurant and Bar • Water games • Wi-Fi included • Concierge service by the pool • Game and video room
Services offered by Paradisus Varadero * Guests at The Reserve have access to all Paradisus Varadero services
806 junior suites spread across 70 1.2 and 3 story bungalows • 6 Pools including 1 exclusive pool at Royal Service section 3 at The Reserve section • Lounge chairs • Beach towels • 3 Buffet restaurants (2 of which are exclusive to The reserve section) • 8 à la carte restaurants (Japanese, Mediterranean, Tex-Mex, Cuban, Latin, Oriental, Trattoria and gourmet) (1 exclusive restaurant in the Royal Service section and 3 in The Reserve section) • 15 bars including 2 aqua-bar (2 exclusive bars in the Royal Service section and 5 exclusive in The Reserve section) • Pub (karaoke) • Exercise room • Room service (24 hours) • Massage ($) • Spa ($) • Sauna ($) • Hairdresser ($) • Boutiques ($) • Game room • Medical service ($) • Car rental ($) • YHI SPA ($) • Meeting room ($)
Tel: 011 53 45 66 8700 • Airport / hotel distance: 40 km (approximately 40 minutes)
Pants are mandatory for gentlemen at dinner at the hotel's restaurants.
• Buffet breakast, Lunch, Dinner and snacks included daily (24h)
• Dinner at à la carte restaurants (reservations required)
• Selection of national and international drinks (24h)
• Mini club for children from 5 to 18 years old,
baby club for children from 8 months to 4 years old
• Daily activity program including: Tennis (day and evening), Volleyball, Archery, Aerobics, Water polo, Billiard, Table tennis, Shuffleboard, Mini skittles, Dance and Spanish lessons
• Water sports (subject to availability): Snorkeling, Sailing, Windsurfing, Canoeing, Catamaran, Pedal boating, Kayaking, Introduction to scuba diving in the pool and scuba diving (reservation required, 1 session per day per person) Monday to Saturday)
• Animation and shows in the evening