The Reserve Paradisus Varadero
Click here for photo gallery
LocationDirectly on the beach.
Exclusive section of the hotel Paradisus Varadero.
The Reserve Junior Suite: Air-conditioned • One King or two 3/4 beds • Full bathroom (bath or shower) • Hairdryer • Living room • Mini-bar (stocked daily) • Coffee maker • Iron and ironing board • Television (satellite) • Telephone • Safety deposit box • Balcony • 220 voltgage
The Reserve Junior Suite access to the pool: same as the junior suite but with direct access to the pool
The Reserve Section
• Exclusive 284 Suite with private pool, restaurant and bar • Water games • Wi-Fi included • Concierge service by the pool • Game and video room
Services offered by Paradisus Varadero * Guests at The Reserve have access to all Paradisus Varadero services
806 Junior suites spread across 70 1.2 and 3 story bungalows • 6 Pools including 1 exclusive pool at Royal Service section 3 at The Reserve section • Lounge chairs • Beach towels • 3 Buffet restaurants (2 of which are exclusive to The reserve section) • 8 À la carte restaurants: Japanese, Mediterranean, Tex-Mex, Cuban, Latin, Oriental, Trattoria and gourmet (1 exclusive restaurant in the Royal Service section and 3 in The Reserve section) • 15 Bars including 2 Aqua-bars (2 exclusive bars in the Royal Service section and 5 exclusive in The Reserve section) • Pub (karaoke) • Exercise room • Room service 24hrs • Massage ($) • Spa ($) • Sauna ($) • Hairdresser ($) • Boutiques ($) • Game room • Medical service ($) • Car rental ($) • YHI SPA ($) • Meeting room ($)
Tel: 011 53 45 66 8700 • Airport / hotel distance: 40 km (approximately 40 mins)
Pants are mandatory for gentlemen at dinner at the hotel's restaurants.
- Buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks (24hrs)
- À la carte restaurants (reservations required)
- Selection of national and international drinks (24 hrs)
- Daily activities program: day and night time tennis, volleyball, archery, aerobics, water polo, billiards, ping-pong, shuffle board, mini bowling, dance lessons and Spanish lessons
- Introduction to scuba diving in the pool and scuba diving (reservations required, 1 session per day per person, Monday to Saturday)
- Non-motorized water sports (subject to availability): snorkeling, sailing, windsurfing including lessons, canoe, catamaran, pedal boats, kayak
- Mini club for ages 5-12 yrs and baby club for ages 8mths to 4 yrs
- Nightly entertainment